Saturday, January 30, 2010

Golf Grammie


I wanted to take this time to welcome the new writer to the blog, Golf Grammie.  Named thus by her Great Grand Children, she has agreed to send me golf articles to post from her experiences on and off the course.  Not only is she my golf inspiration she has also inspired me to write about it.  For many years she has written stories for the local newspaper about small town life and life in general.  I sent her (via "Snail Mail") the first few posts from this blog letting her know what I was doing.  While visiting her over the weekend she said to me, "Oh, by the way, I really loved your Blob...I mean blog."  I look forward to all her posts and I hope you all enjoy her stories and insight as much as I do.

Cheers to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment